Sunday, September 28, 2008

Either I'm hurt or somethings wrong

I don't know why
But why is it that when I look at you
I don't feel that same feeling
That I always felt before

Maybe your just hiding something from me
maybe your just tired of me
is this the end?

I'm always hurt
why does it always happen?
I'm always underestimated
though they don't know my potential
I'm getting tired of this people
who likes to torment my life


They don't know what I feel
when they always torment me
Though I persevere to achieve what I want
Something always seem to pull me down

"Back to reality ^^"

well I just said those thing above because of a particular person
I'm really getting tired of being always trying to be around her
She treats me like nothing
She never even gave thanks to the things I did for her

Should I just end it?
Should I just stop?

I hate it when I always do my best to impress people
though they don't even look at me
It feels like I'm making a fool of myself

But... I can't forget about her
I'm seriously in love
though I say I'm getting sick of her,
she never fades in my mind

maybe time will come when the right person will come...
maybe not...
who knows...

Before I end it with her I'll ask this serious question
"Do we have a chance?"
if she says no, then I bid farewell to her

"what a complete waste of post that I just did..."

0 comments: