Sunday, September 7, 2008

The price of hardwork...

months seem to pass by so quick
I remember when I asked my friend before how long was he together with his Girlfriend,
he said 8 months.
then I asked him the same question a few days ago he said 10 months.
I was really surprised to know that two months has already passed.
Time was passing by so fast that it seems to leave me behind.

Only a few more weeks before Finals.
A few more weeks and I have to leave some of my trusted classmates.
Saying goodbye is so painful especially to the person you like or better yet, you love.
Though with all the work that never seems to stop, I find it hard to find some time for myself.

Because of all the tons of work that I always have to do, problems with my friends rose up.
It seems that their already leaving me behind.
It's like I'm starting to be invisible.
Is it my fault I always have to do schoolwork?
Is it my fault I could never find time for myself and to you guys?

Maybe this is the price I have to pay if I hope to success.
Guess I have to say goodbye to them also.
Though some of my friends are starting to leave me behind, I still found new people who understands my hectic life.
Those are the people I should trust and support.

True friends are the ones who will never abandon you no matter what,
they are the ones who should understand you and what your problems are
they are the ones who will be with you till the angel of death arrives.

So I bid farewell to the people I used to call my friends
We had good times and also bad times
If you can't really understand what I'm going through, Its ok because I'm not going to give a damn about your problems also.
If by any chance we pass by, I'm just going to ignore you just like the way you abandoned me.
If you ask for my help, there is a 98% chance that I will just turn my back.
Goodbye, Farewell, so long to the precious memories, now I'm going to bury those memories 6 feet under.

I feel so happy now that I've got that out of my chest.
I'm just going to face head on anything life throws at me.
I'll catch anything life throws no matter how much hard it may seem.
I'll do it all just to success.
What a very expensive price I must say.

0 comments: