Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The war has only begun

I'm not going to lose hope
I'll show them my true potential
Before I walk out of that gate, I'll give them something they will never, ever forget

I just saw my prelim scores and I have
to say I'm not pleased with it
to tell you the truth, I hate it

I saw some high, average, and failing scores
I really got pissed back there

thankfully, my grades for the preliminaries
are not on the dangerous level
meaning, I still have the chance to show them of what I can do

before the finals, I'm really going to make up for those failing scores
with the following quizzes

I think I just entered my personal hell
and this time, the hole outside is only the
size of a grain of rice
No matter for I'll make that hole the size of an elephant "yeah go go go!"

I wonder how the previous engineering students made it to the top?
they've must been serious in everything they did

taking no space for mistakes and taking no room for arrogance

I remember what my theology prof. said to us just today
he said "never look to your classmates as your enemy or rival, look to him or her as your ally always for they could be the people you meet on your way up or your way down"

as always wish me luck readers
erhmm... I mean wish all of us classmates luck
for i want to see all 49 of us together at graduation
1 - 4 For The Win!!!

0 comments: