Sunday, August 31, 2008

The fight with the Black Cat

that annoying cat has already pissed me enough
it's been days now and that cat wouldn't leave us alone

here's the story:
since its only a short time before
we perform that pain in the ass "sabayang pagbigkas"
and every once in a while
we held meetings or practices
at the lover's lane (to those who don't know that is, it's the long way in front of the main building of U.S.T.)
well anyway every meeting we had, that black cat
always passed by in front of our group
and now it's kinda irritating

is that cat giving us a sign?
maybe its saying that we should just give up on our piece
and just accept the reality that everyone will have a failure once in a while
or maybe that cat loves to piss others?

only 2 weeks remaining before we perform
and to tell you all the sad truth
we really haven't made any progress
we haven't even finished the 1st page of the piece

and now im having doubts if
we could really get this done

I mean there are still the actions to go with the piece
also the sound effects, and also the very important costumes

Panic, panic, panic
that's all what I'm doing right now
for i really don't know where to begin

Just when I thought I entered my personal hell
not only is the exit the size of a grain of rice,
inside my personal hell are little pain in the ass
gremlins pissing me to the point
where my brain will internally com bust

o God help us all...

0 comments: