Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm getting sick of this...

did this situation happen to you:

"you didn't want to take the blame for others
yet when something wrong happens, your always
the number 1 suspect though you had nothing to do with it"

this kind of situation always happened to me
and i gotta tell you that
I'm really getting pissed of
because of this

Why is it that people always blame others
for the mistakes which the accused had nothing to with it?

there's no such thing as family, or promises
when it comes to blaming others
and that's when the word "Traitor" comes into the scene when the rightful person gets pointed out
or in Filipino terms "Traydor"

lets face it, if we get blamed for mistakes of others then we get pissed off
but if we were the one who made the mistake, we also blame others
talk about not accepting your mistakes

maybe i should put up hidden cameras around the house
so that i'm not always suspect #1
so that when i proved my innocence, i'll say "In your face noob" ahihihi

off topic:
I love the cold breeze at night, i feel so calm
gives me a feeling of peace
yet it also gives me a feeling of loneliness
I sometimes feel that there should be someone sitting in the empty space beside me
holding hands, hugging, until the glorious sun rises

0 comments: