Sunday, August 3, 2008

My own thoughs about my future

hmmmm my future eh?

well i guess if I work
hard enough, then maybe
there is a possibility that I really
will be an Engineer

on the other hand, if I
continue to act as a lazy moron
then my future is sealed
to remain living with a lost cause

but what if i mix both?
then maybe just maybe
I'll be an engineer but with a more joyous life

ever thought that in the future you'll be alone?
well i do and i say to you
whatever profession that you achieve
no matter how hard it is to achieve
It will be useless to share your success with no one

wanna be the richest man but without anyone in your life to care for?
id rather live normally but with friends
i don't think anyone could live a long time without any friends
know anyone?

bottom line is reaching your goals are a waste of time if it means to live by yourself and everyone you once loved and cared for will disappear into oblivion as a trade for your success....

sounds like having a deal with the devil itself only instead of your soul, you trade everybody

0 comments: