Monday, November 23, 2009

It's always with you

With you I'll always be sure
That no matter what happens to us
We'll always be standing strong
Or until both of us falls

If I remember correctly, it has been six years since I left.
Since I left that beloved school of mine.
The faults it had didn't matter for memories made it strong.
Memories of the once young and naive.

Like a battalion we dispersed with time.
Moving on with our lives and ignoring everything back.
Old acquaintances didn't seem to matter but there was something always missing.
But every search made always ended up empty handed.

Life is tragic if loneliness is your best friend.
Believe me, I've gone there and back.
It's not for the full of cheer and joy.
Or it'll only kill you like an arrow piercing your heart.

Moving away from something once deeply treasured is truly painful.
But your choices didn't matter for someone else was in control.
And so, you follow every heed of the master like some kind of bought slave.
Until it all ends, and you're finally free from all chains.

Now rejoice for you have found what you lost.
Raise the wine glasses for a truly joyful celebration.
And now you have found it, make sure you never lose it again.
Or it will be the reaper's scythe you'll eventually find.



The crazy things a bored mind can make.

Seriously, why do I even bother writing this things that I can't even understand myself.
Talk about nonsense. =))

0 comments: