Thursday, November 12, 2009

The fucker man

It's epic, it's stupid, it's just embarrassing for both you and me.

Still can't forget that asshole who took my 20 bucks earlier. >........<

It was about 12 or 1 in the afternoon when I was waiting in a jeepney station for the vehicle to be filled with people so we can finally leave. The scenery was hot, hot, and did I mention, hot.

The jeepney rides have a flat rate of 18 pesos. No more student or senior citizen discounts. So, I took out 20 bucks and held it with my left hand and waited. I fell asleep moments later.

Some seconds later, I woke up. I looked at my left hand to realize that my 20 bucks are gone. Suddenly, the dispatcher asked for us to pay the fare. Trying to put the 20 bucks dilemma aside, I just took another 20 and paid the price.

Suddenly, A man in front of me reached something under my seat. I was thinking that he found my 20 bucks and was gonna return it to me or ask the remaining people on who owned it. I was wrong. He gave it to the dispatcher instead as his payment for the fare. That jerk.

I was pretty sure it was my 20 bucks. I looked around the scene and it looks like no one else saw 20 bucks lying under my seat. To make it worse, when a mid aged woman went inside to ask for some donations for a church, he gave the change from the stolen 20 bucks as his donation as if he was some kind of saint. Out of the extreme heat and rage, I pulled out a finger but in a manner that no one else would see besides the asshole.

He got the message and replied by doing the same thing. I guess he has no conscience. Unlike me, he's an idiot in aiming. People beside me though he was flashing his finger at them, hence they gave him a look that looked like they we're saying "point that finger at me and I'll break your balls off".

Out of humiliation, he stopped flashing and I continued mine. And so, I got out when the jeepney stopped beside the mall nearest to our house. I didn't feel any better though...



Probably Karma's way of telling me that I should have helped my friend earlier.... My deepest apologies to her... I'll try to make it up to her someday. ^__^

0 comments: