Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The blank schedule

Pretty much nothing happened this morning. As in, nothing happened besides seating in a chair for 5 hours staring at the windows hoping Rambo would pop out from nowhere.

I made a quick observation about the class though and the following were:

  • The class is divided into groups as always.
  • Majority of the students are males. I'll estimate about 95%.
  • Air-conditioning is no good. The raging sun outdoors was practically cooler.
  • There is still no professors assigned to our multiple courses.
  • The classroom is beside the C.R. which is a good thing for me. =p
  • There's not a single ---Censored--- in the class....
However, it's not all bad since I know some of the people there. At least I won't be a loner. I still miss having afternoon classes though since I hate waking up early in the morning. =__=

Oh well, I'll just stay curious on the remaining events.


Now for some of my plans for the week. Movie plans to be exact.

My plan this week is to watch that really awesome movie 2012 directed by Roland Emmerich.



In my opinion, the doomsday plot just never gets old. True, it has one end. The earth will be destroyed. But I think what most movie goers want to see is how it will happen. What I'm impressed about this movie is the awesome C.G.I.. This is a film you wont want to miss.

Trailer:




The rest of my movie plans are still far but I will be marking the release dates on my calendar.

1st will be the movie Legion directed by Scott Stewart.



I'm pretty sure this will be one of those controversial films since angels will be looked upon as the antagonists this time. Still, I'm gonna watch the film. The release date is January 22 2010.

Trailer:





And of course, the film The Last Airbender directed by M. Night Shyamalan. Pretty much, if you watch Nickelodeon's "Avatar: The Last Airbender", then this film will be probably the same except that of course many changes will be made... I'm having 2nd thoughts though if I should still watch this film. Oh well, it's one of my favorites so I'll try to appreciate the movie version. The movie will be released by summer of 2010... guess we'll have to wait ==___==




Here's the remaining list of movies I'm yearning for...
  • screw the list.. I'll just wait for something good. >.<

0 comments: