Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Floods are killers

Damn that flash flood earlier
only rains yet no storm is in manila

Yet even weak rains can flood around
UST in a very short time
though sometimes it's an advantage
because even when there's no storm reported
if the area around school is flooded
then no classes will be announced

so the question is
"Is it an advantage if it floods around UST or a disadvantage?"

Just earlier this afternoon
when I left the faculty of engineering
around 12pm the people outside were
swarming around so that each jeep or Fx
that they see will be quickly charged by the
stranded people like me ^^

I just hope that the scenario where
flood hits the faculty of engineering itself
while I'm inside will never happen
hahaha

Just sharing what happened to me this morning :D

0 comments: