Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finally a little R & R

Finally after finishing the arcs and circles
and finishing the two tests,

We finally had our well deserved break
for we have no classes tomorrow which is July 23, 08

Now I could rest for a while and be
ready again for another ton of workload

College sure is hard
I miss the old days when
things don't need to be rushed
and things are more easier

Time flies so fast
I feel like it was only yesterday
when we were just
hanging out in the ground floor of the high school building at S.A.S.

I miss the friends that i parted from
I miss the memories I had
I miss those long lectures that made you fell asleep
I miss them all....

So long to the past and welcome
the future ahead
So long to the joyous memories
and welcome the suffering....

1 comments:

drylsmtr said...

okay lang yan dude. there are better days, and there are some that are worth shit. besides, i think we all feel the same sometimes. it'll pass, i guess.

i guess.