Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You're no different

Warning: Contains drama hidden in unusual words.



"You can try your best to keep me stuck to the floor but whatever you say won't keep me down."

Have a pinch of reality you obnoxious blind sighted piece of vile. You're no different from the infected flock. You're just like them, hypocritical, insane, and a disclaimer of the factualness.

Claim me as the patron saint of fiasco, the perjurer. Chafe me of my halcyon if you dare but I caution you, I have enough equanimity to last for quite some time. But in the end, you will never win on keeping me chapfallen.

I never carried out propositions that I have never comprehended. So I'm fully aware of my actions and I never regret a single portion of it. If you claim that I was a kook for omitting you, then let it be so rather than let me masquerade such a welcoming face until god knows when.




Short but informing is what I say. If you catch my drift, then I give you an audience worth of applause.