Saturday, April 17, 2010

Before the Worst..

Alright, summer classes has officially began and I'm pretty sure I'll forget to write here once lectures start to get busy. So before I forget what day it is, I just like to say that I do have a story to write now. It's under progress and still on some yellow papers (more like 1 paper). Anyway, I don't know when will that be finished since I'm always lazy and of course a little bit of school everyday. Mostly lazy though.

As for the promised story, I'm not sharing any plots for now since I have a lot of plots on mind. All I can say is that it's about a lost and found love. Well sorry if it's about love. What can I do? I'm in love.




I know we all have different tastes in music so please bear with me if you hate the songs I "currently" love. This list is not arranged in any specific order. You'll probably won't ask me why I love these songs so I won't put any explanations why. Oh yeah, I'll also be adding some old tracks I used to love that I learned to love again.

1. Before The Worst by The Script

2. Breakeven by The Script

3. An Anthem For The Young At Heart by Amber Pacific

4. Everything's Magic by Angels & Airwaves

5. Stars by Callalily

6.
Magbalik by Callalily

7. Belle Of The Boulevard by Dashboard Confessional

8. The Motions by Dashboard Confessional

9. Stolen feat. Juli by Dashboard Confessional

10. With A Smile by Eraserheads

11. Crush Crush Faint by Linkin Park & Paramore Mashup

12. My Last Semester by The Wonder Years

13. King Of Wishful Thinking by New Found Glory

14. Do Or Die by Forever The Sickest Kids

15. Anywhere But Here by Mayday Parade

======================================

I still have lots but I didn't put them up since they would probably take me hours to put up all of them. :)

2 comments:

Roy Cortez said...

Calla Lily - Magbalik - my favorite 'tinitigyawat ako' hahaha.

Bridal Cars Rental said...

I love the songs :)