Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rants, rants, & rants.

Ranging from preschool up to now, I've been called various names.
Some of those names, I curse beyond my grade.
Some of them, I tend to put interest in by actually using it.

Have you ever been called an idiot?
It's irritating. No?
But what's humorous about it is the fact that it doesn't bother you at all when you pertain that word to yourself.
I can call myself an idiot all day long and yet it doesn't bother me.
But if someone tries to criticize me of being an idiot, I swear I'll make you regret saying that word in front of me.
One thing that I always seem to see is that no matter how dumb you may be, there will always be someone dumber than you. That's only my opinion but I'm starting to believe that it has some truth in it.

On to the next rant.

Have you ever noticed that some of the people tend to befriend someone smarter than them?
Or maybe you see a group of people composing of intellectuals?
I used to ponder about that ever since elementary years.
And now I finally have an answer.
Intellectuals tend to stick to people who are either dumber, or as smart as them because of these reasons.
First, if they stick to dumber people, they will feel a sense of superiority over them.
Second, if they stick to people as smart as them, they'll be able to compete with them or communicate at the same level of mentality.
But the left out has a reason too for sticking to intellectuals.
If they stick to someone smarter, they also feel a sense of being intelligent because they spend time with someone of a superior mentality.
I say that's shit.
The only reason we stick to geniuses is to copy of their work.
I don't give a damn even if they bled to death by figuring out the results.
I'm sorry but that's just how it goes.
And goes the saying "Hindi mo kailangan maging matalino, kailangan mo lang maging mautak"

One last ranting before I get flamed by people who hates my very existence.

In the past few weeks, I was called a gay.
It first started with my nephew who called me that just because of my hair.
I didn't really mind it back then because he was always jealous of me having long hair.
Up to now, he keeps calling me that. Remind me to strangle him to death after a few years.
A few weeks later and another person called me gay.
No, it wasn't another relative.
It was from a friend, a close bitchy greedy friend.
It maybe because she was drunk when she told me this. Either way, our conversation still kept me thinking.
Not about because she called me gay but about what I had to do to prove I'm not.
Oh forget it, this will get me nowhere..

Parler à un état d'ébriété est inutile

0 comments: