Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Au diable ce

Normally, I don't type in French.

But tonight, I feel an urge to type some random thoughts in a language I don't even speak.

Je déteste le tartre.
I hate it more than any self possessed tramp that ever crossed path with me.
I hate it more than that worthless person who shared blood with me.

Je voudrais être un génie.
It's such a burden trying to dig all this information and yet no kind of treasure of knowledge fuses with your mind.
I spent hours trying to decode all this confusing ideas/equations/thoughts/theorems and yet I never get square one.
If only I can absorb everything a book contained. Like having a connection with a book through telepathy.
Or better yet, if only I had the ability to absorb another person's brain. That would be so amazing and horrific at such supreme levels.

Savoir, c'est pouvoir.
If that is true, then I'm obviously very weak since I can't fully grasp the knowledge.
Why did I even bother tackling a mind-incinerating major. I was at my peak at other types of majoring.
Oh well, I chose this. And so I'll die with this tattooed in my head.

Suis-je donner du sens?
Honestly, I have no idea.
I give a 90% yes that I am speaking in such retarded ways.
But I have no choice. It's better this way if someone makes a laugh of the things concocted in my brain.

Let's end the whining for now.
It's 3 in the morning and I have a test at Calculus, Filipino, and a paper in English that needs to be done.

adieu pour l'instant...

0 comments: